Apply for Admission
Prescribed application forms for admission are issued from the school office at a specified time of the year, usually in August/ September. Parents/Guardians are expected to fill up the form with utmost accuracy. Birth certificate, progress reports from the school last attended, immunization card and other certificates, if any, should be submitted along with the application.
1. New admissions are made only to classes Nursery & KG. For classes I-VII, admission will depend on the availability of seats and on the basis of merit.
2. Parents who do not reside in Shillong should provide local guardians to the children accessible and acceptable to the school authorities.
3. Boys and girls from the age of 3+ years are admitted in class Nursery and those above 4 years in respective classes depending on their performance.
4. Decision of the school management with regard to admission shall be final and binding.
5. For admission to Class 11 (Eleven), please visit www.sevensetannexe.in or contact the Annexe office at 0364-2228218